Monday, June 28, 2010

Am I Invisible?

Since my post about not being the drama queen I can at times be, things actually feel much more settled down. My cravings and veering off course has been tamed and I've actually been doing really good. I somehow found my way back to the groove. It's interesting when I'm doing well how much less I feel the urge to blog. I will say that the feeling of being invisible has been quite strong lately. And it's in those times I really want to eat. I went on a road trip with my mom and I would talk - a soliloquy of about 2 minutes with absolute silence afterwards. Not even a hmmm. This didn't happen once, this happened several times - I finally decided it was useless to talk about things not of interest to her. Then at home I was actually sitting in my favorite chair and Kurt claims he looked for me there and couldn't find me. Talk about feeling invisible by those that love me the most. So Kurt and I spoke and hopefully things will get better. Other than these recent incidents, life is good. I'm still losing weight and I'm content - what more could I ask for???

No comments:

Post a Comment