Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It all makes sense now

A week into my mom being on program and it all makes sense now!! She has thoroughly designed her own individual program and isn't to be bothered with the scientific, proven method - she'll just do it her own way. The truth is, her own way is still better than her old way, but it really has helped me see why dieting has never been effective for me my whole life. I was enrolled into every diet program out there from about the age of 12 and I have always modified them into obscurity. They were always eventually unrecognizable after a few weeks. NOW I KNOW WHY!!! I thought it was me - I should know the mother is always to blame. Have I learned nothing from my many years of therapy!! Always go back and blame the mom! I just needed a fresh perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment