Monday, June 7, 2010

Stuff the Piñata

Okay, I'm getting bored with myself. You know those people whose life is full of drama & they are always telling you all the drama going on, looking for sympathy or understanding and you just keep thinking, "You are bringing this all on yourself!!" But they SOOOOOO don't see it nor are ready to, so you have to keep your mouth shut & say little things like, "So what might have been another way to have handled that?" Well, I'm now the one that I'm tired of hearing complain!! If you don't like where you are - MOVE! Boy, that's Freudian.

I played "Stuff the Piñata" with myself last night and I was thinking, "Why am I doing this to myself? What am I missing?" Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah. Enough Wendy. I'm getting bored with the drama. So new day, new attitude. I'm over myself right now & I'm going to get out of my head and into the moment. I'm going to listen to more music, move more and enjoy the wonderful life I get to enjoy right now. I'm going to enjoy that I've lost 90 lbs (81 on plan) and that it's easier to enjoy life. I'm going to enjoy the fun I have with my amazing kids and not worry about losing weight. I bet if I enjoyed where I am, I'd end up losing weight anyway because I'd be enjoying life!! Let's see how this works out . . .

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth. If we could "just be" and live in the moment and enjoy the life we have, rather than wasting so much mental energy on what is not!
    Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete