Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Motivation - NOT!

I need some motivation to MOVE!! Pilates is great but I just can't get myself to walk. I tried a few weeks ago and got sick and haven't gotten back to it since. I at times feel the urge to walk but I sit down until it passes.

So I'm going to be accountable to you through my blog. Let's see if I can get myself off my recliner. Years ago, when I really wanted a recliner, I'd take Kurt over to the section in the store & he would walk me over to the exercise equipment! Maybe this is my revenge. We own a treadmill and two recliners and I visit the treadmill maybe once every 6 months. So even though I did pilates today, I'm going to go for a walk. I have purchased new bras, so no more wardrobe malfunctions!! (See "What a Boob!") Hey Boys - get your shoes on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment