Saturday, May 8, 2010

Update

Update on the breakfast obsessing - didn't go out. As I was typing the blog I was thoroughly planning on going out to eat. Then about 10 minutes after I was done typing, I didn't want to go anymore. It really does help to get it out. I know we underestimate the power of getting it out - thinking about something is not the same as getting rid of something. We really need to get it "out of us" either through counseling or journaling or blogging. I'm always surprised how much it helps. Later that day, though, I did go off plan. But since Wed I am 100% back on. I dropped 2 lbs yesterday and am feeling better about things. My plan is to be 100% on until our anniversary dinner on 5/28. So that helps me stay on track - knowing the plan and knowing when I'm allowed to eat out. I'm going to get this done this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment