Monday, May 24, 2010

Mom's on board

So after 9 months of my showing the success of TSFL & Medifast, after losing 80+ lbs, my mom jumped on board this week - but only for a week! LOL! She cracks me up. She's made numerous attempts of losing weight during the past 9 months and had a great stint of walking and working out - and she's in the same place she started. I thoroughly understand!! And I thoroughly understand the resistance to this program. It takes away the food frenzy and obsessiveness - really, I understand. The nut doesn't fall far from the NUT TREE! :-) Love ya mom. So, day one is done & she has proclaimed, "I didn't HATE the food!" So let's see how coaching my mom goes. The fun part of this job is knowing that success and/or failure is thoroughly out of my control. And for being such a control freak, as I am, it's a great feeling of freedom to just do my job and not sweat the rest. I look forward to her success and realization that having a reasonable program, not obsessing about food, and giving in to your body's rhythm (ALWAYS have to look that work up!) of eating actually works. I'm thinking positive people!

1 comment: