Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Day - New Resolve

Doing a bit better today. Finally got to sleep and woke up willing to get out of bed. Still daydreaming of food so not sure how the day will go. I'm so glad my addiction is to food and not to alcohol, or I'd be on Intervention every month. Last night I was thinking how I no longer feel I have no control over my eating but rather I just want to comfort eat. It's a very small distinction between comfort eating despite myself or comfort eating because I want to. Both end up with my eating but one makes me feel crazy and the other is a well thought out action. I guess that's progress. So we'll see where the day takes me. The truth is, I don't feel strong enough to be on plan 100%. Being on plan 100% requires me being with myself a lot without distraction and we'll see how well I can do with that today. As for last Sunday, let's just say The Man will be going back to counseling. I'm not the only one with crazy in my blood!! Got to love him that at least he's willing. On with the day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment