Monday, July 26, 2010

Homework

Doing well first day back - lots of deep breaths but no headaches or cravings yet. I think I destroyed my body well enough the past month, I'm happy to be back on program. So here's the homework: List 5 goals I envision when I reach my goal weight: 1) I will have significantly less back pain 2) I will be at least in a size 10, if not smaller 3) I hope to be able to sleep in normal beds on vacations 4) I get to surgically correct what having twins did to my body 5) I will run a 5K Now, list 5 whys - why these are important or why continuing on my journey matters to me: 1) I want to enjoy life to the fullest extent possible 2) I want to set a good example for my kids 3) I want to be proud of myself 4) I want Kurt to feel proud of me 5) I want to accomplish what I set out to do

Okay, so now I can go back and re-read these when I need to remind myself why I'm continuing!

No comments:

Post a Comment