Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Have you met my boyfriend?

I totally romanticize food - I think that's just weird!! But I do. I think it's like those girls we all know that just keeps going back to the same destructive dysfunctional guy and thinks, "this time it will be different!" And we think, "are you nuts??" Well, yes I am - thank you very much! My last binge off program was such a clear vision of my need for intervention. I really think strawberry pie from Marie Callendars is ALL THAT! So I plan for a week when I can go eat it and it's TOTALLY disappointing. But I do it over and over again. I think it's going to be different this time and scratch the itch - but it doesn't. The itch - see, I'm supposed to be paying attention to that and figure out what it is I need - but that's too much work, most of the time. Or it's not accessible right now - but food is. Thankfully, I'm back on the wagon and feeling better. So far I'm liking the new products so that's fun too. I mean, there's no harm in having a fling with a healthy sort of bloke, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment