Sunday, December 6, 2009

What a Boob!

Through this process I've refrained from sharing my many funny intestinal distresses that comes with an eating program such as I'm on. I've refrained from sharing how I've pawned off on my poor unsuspecting boys "foofs" that I indeed were responsible for - "Aaron!! Say excuse me!" But I have to share my latest event.

I am trying TRYING! to add aerobic exercise into my routine but I hate it & I find it daunting. I can give up alcohol and sugar but can't make myself go for a walk. Baffles me. Anyway, I have been concentrating and concentrating on the task and last night mapped out my journey. I have run through the thousands of excuses and defeated them all and finally got up and donned on my winter outfit & my nano and iphone (thank goodness for google maps 'cause I got lost coming home) and journeyed out.

I had decided to wear a bra that I bought when I was pregnant w/ Em. I haven't worn it in years but it's an exercise bra so I thought it would be more comfortable. Of course, I've lost so much weight, it was quite loose, but that much more comfortable. So I went on my walk and thankfully it was horribly cold and windy so my body went thoroughly numb and I didn't feel the pain I was in. But when I was about .3 miles from my home it dawned on me that my boob had fallen out from the bottom of my bra. I looked down and I was remarkable lopsided down below! I started cracking up and thought that any neighbors looking on or hearing me must have thought I had totally lost my mind. And then I had the challenge of correcting the mammary mishap without totally exposing myself. I thought this must be the endorphins kicking in - laughing as I finished my walk.

1 comment:

  1. My wife had a wardrobe malfunction. Eat your heart out world!

    ReplyDelete