Monday, December 7, 2009

Plastic Surgery???

What to do. I'm making an appointment to see a plastic surgery to find out if I really want to correct what 19 years of being overweight has done to my poor body. (I know it will be late next year before I'm ready for surgery, but I'm a planner) I REALLY don't want plastic surgery, but I really don't want to be frustrated with my body every day after working so hard to lose weight. I am scared of the cost, the pain, the recovery and the possible death. All very good things to be scared about! On the other hand, I would like to wave at someone and have my arms quit moving within 10 minutes. I would like to avoid the mammary mishap, written about in the preceding blog - let's put the girls back up high where they belong! I would like to be able to access my 6 pack abs that I've been working on for the past year. So let's go to the appointment and see if I can scare myself out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment