Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

This is the first time I've been sick, lastingly sick, since I started the new eating regimen. And I'm not happy!! So much of my sickness is a pattern of thoughts and I'm having to fight off all the old thought processes. I tell myself that it's a good thing because this “new me” is a lot about creating new thought processes and debunking the old – but it's still not fun. So here goes – No, this will not last forever. No, this isn't because I walked last week, it's because you live with others that are sick & that's what happens when you live with sick people. No, you don't need to comfort eat – comfort eating will only make you more sick. No, you are not losing all the muscle you've built for the past year, you've only lost 1 week of working out. No, this isn't your “lot in life”, it's a cold. Yes, you will recover. No, you may not eat that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment