Saturday, November 7, 2009

Off Track

Where'd everyone go? Isn't this the way for the Marathon? Apparently not. So I've been off course for the past month or so. Not horribly but I've definitely gotten into some bad habits. I've been eating out A LOT again. I've been drinking my beloved Diet Pepsi again. And I've not been drinking my water. I'm still not eating carbs or eating "off plan" but I'm eating like I'm in maintenance mode and not in losing weight mode. Then I'll go back & eat on plan again & lose 3 lbs in 3 days. So it's not like I'm eating so much to actually gain weight, but it puts water weight back on & I feel puffy again. I'm not beating myself up too badly because it's been a nice break but it's time to get serious again. It has been nice to see what it will be like when I'm in maintenance. Still pretty much the same but with a lunch and dinner on the agenda.

Time to get back on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment