Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nice Wendy

So the other day I noticed that Kurt has been quite nice lately. I mentioned it to him & he said that I've been nicer lately and he's "not afraid of me anymore". Thought that was quite funny. I said, "But I'm still grumpy." He said, "Yeah, but all I need to do is feed you. Maybe that's it, I now know how to deal with the grumpy mood."

So I thought a lot about that. Why am I nicer lately? I decided it was because I'm not as upset with myself anymore. I was definitely angry most of the time with the decisions I was making. I was angry with myself at what I was doing to myself. I was angry that I was making myself sick all the time. I was angry with my lack of self-control I'm just not as angry anymore - so I take it out on him so much less.

So note to self - "eat healthy, improve marriage". Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment