Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nothing Tastes as Good as . . . a Chocolate Cupcake?

I discovered what it feels like to believe in the saying, "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels". I've never subscribed to that way of thinking before. I could think of SEVERAL things that tasted as good - "in fact, I think I'll go eat some now." But for the past few weeks I've been eating out a lot and I'm actually kind of sick of it. I truly NEVER thought this day would come. There are SOOOO many reasons why I enjoy eating out. And the truth is, I still miss some of those reasons but currently I'm more sick of the expense, the time it takes and the water retention. Not to mention the stomach distress if I make the wrong choice (even when I think I'm making the correct choice). So I'm still eating out on occasion, but I'm more excited to continue losing weight. Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment