Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March - a new beginning

So I was sick all of Feb & I took the month "off". I got a mani pedi, I didn't worry about making my time (not that I could have), I slept a lot and I didn't stress too much about food. I also started on "happy" pills which have been helping a lot. I gave in to living in the "last days" & times are difficult. I'm tired of being overwhelmed all the time. And I have to say, I'm now a believer!! Why did I fight all those years? Actually, I know why I fought - I was afraid of losing myself altogether - I was afraid of using it to zone out of life. So now that I'm not actually depressed it seems much safer - I'm not trying to "not feel" I'm just trying to cope. I feel like March is a fresh start and I'm having a better attitude towards it all. CO this week and I need the encouragement. Although I'd like another month "off" I'm excited to get back to what matters.

1 comment:

  1. That's Great Wendy! I too feel like we need to leave last month behind, and move on!
    (not to poke fun...) But maybe we have seen Finding Nemo one too many times, where the Starfish says "Think of a Happy Place!' "Think of a Happy Place!"...
    We all need to stop thinking so much, "Just Be" and refocus on what is the most important thing. Can you even imagine, on day one of paradise, when all this mental weight is lifted? We won't even know what to do with ourselves! Let's make a girl-date now to get a pedi, w/ flowers and jewels..first thing!

    ReplyDelete