Monday, January 27, 2014

DAY 1 of 30

Alrighty! Here I am again after a couple of years! I've spent a few years taking on too much, distracting myself from my journey & using a TON of excuses. But home schooling has made me slow down & having the goal of coaching/speaking being my ONLY job has made me reassess where I'm at & I've made some major changes.

So Emily & I have begun a 30 day challenge - stay true on program for 30 days, exercise at any level every day & drink all our water every day! I'm going to need this blog because the food thoughts sure do creep in! The wanting to use going out to lunch as a get-away from school or a treat is huge. But I want this more. I want to stay true & determined & help us both move toward our goals!

One more thought - I have such amazing clients - clients that have such bigger life challenges than me - they have so many more "excuses" than me. And to see them succeed and fight and stay true has really motivated me. I'm so proud of them! And I'm so honored to be in their lives and be part of their support team! Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy you inspire me and I am so proud of you. I hope you have many followers. Its great that Emily is going with you down this path. Leann wants to go down the path with me. Maybe I should let her.

    ReplyDelete