Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 2 of 30

So today was easier than it should have been, sticking to program-wise, because my less-than-a-year-old crown broke in two last night. So I spent 2 1/2 hours this morning with multiple hands in my mouth & no desire to chew for the rest of my life. So no solids for me today - trying to eat every 3 hrs was challenging enough. Having said that I am expecting a HUGE "I DESERVE TO TREAT MYSELF" urge tomorrow. This coupled with the text, "Let's meet for dinner tomorrow" sent up red flags to my "keep it together" self. So let's plan ahead while I'm still too uncomfortable to eat. I am going to eat dinner early & I am probably going to let Kurt have the car so I can't leave during the day. I think all those tactics will keep me on plan tomorrow - just remove the alcohol & sharp objects & I'll be fine! So day 2 almost done - just need to drink a LOT more water & I'm just not going to worry about exercising. My jaw did the workout for my body today - we're calling that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment