Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Post Move . . .

I have been using our move as an excuse - well, I've been using everything as an excuse, homeschool, illness, parties, moving, etc. - for not being on plan. And I have thus gained about 15 lbs (maybe more). And I'm HORRIBLY uncomfortable, angry & frustrated with myself. Of course, I know none of those emotions are necessary or helpful so on we go. No need to beat myself up for anything - just make the correction & make it right. So I'm in the house, I have no excuses or reasons to not be on plan. I know there are so many emotions that come up when I start back on plan but I am capable of handling the emotions without food & I'm capable of dealing with the discomfort I experience those first few days. I AM CAPABLE. I AM ENOUGH. I AM GETTING THE JOB DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment